Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We Will Be Right Back...

Hi guys! I have a deadline for a rather huge paper which I've been slowly slaving over since the beginning of January, so I will be out for a week from today, returning with new posts on Wednesday the 11th. Look forward to a big double Forget Me Not Feature, as well as a series on perfumes that share a particular note as their dominant characteristic, including a giveaway for a delicious sample that's kind of hard to come across. Yup, all sorts of goodies coming up, so check back in a week's time. And wish me luck! This is the most hideous paper I've had to write... ever.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Divina,
Take care of yourelf, don't work too hard, and I wish you the best with your paper!
Hugs,
Linda

Unknown said...

Keep up the studying (which I am doing now too.) and we will be so happy when you art back.