Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays!


Fragrance Bouquet wishes you all Happy Holidays full of cheer!
I am currently in Greece, visiting family and getting some well deserved rest after the past few months of intensive studying and paper-writing. I really need this little holiday, so I will see you all in January, after the 5th, when I return back home to the Netherlands. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

May these holidays fill your spirit with gladness and your heart with love!

Image: www.sxc.hu


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Rest up and take care of yourself! January 5th must be a good day, i get my kitten that day!

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Happy Holidays to you too Divina! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family...

Gaëlle said...

Hey Divina!!

I'm just stopping by to wish you a fantastic 2009, full of happiness and success.

XOXOX


Gaëlle

Anonymous said...

Hi..Divina, i like your blog about parfume.

Anonymous said...

Hi..Divina, i like your blog about parfume.