Monday, May 12, 2008

What's Fragrance Bouquet Up to?

Dear Readers,

The next post here on Fragrance Bouquet is due this Wednesday - I have to skip today's post due to a rather hectic schedulle. The reason? This week I am devoting most of my energy to a big project I have been working on for the past few months: I am directing a play I translated earlier this year and this will be staged for one night only this Saturday evening. We have gone from rehearsing two to three times a week to rehearsing every day now, and after that meeting with the stage crew, effects team, designers and everyone else until late in the evening, losing sleep over details. So, just a few more days now until the big day and I am bursting with enthusiasm, excitement and ...trepidation. Now, I know Fragrance Bouquet has many readers in this area, so I will go for a shameless plug: If you are thinking about joining us on Saturday, you can order tickets as well as find a little more information on the play itself on LAK Theater's website. Thank you for your patience.

See you all Wednesday!

Divina .~*


13 comments:

Perfumeshrine said...

I won't be able to attend, bien sur, but every bit of success on your theatrical endeavours!
It sounds like incredible fun!

PinstripedZebra said...

Ofcourse I will be there!! I am looking forward to the performance!

//Z

Leks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leks said...

How exciting, I'll definately be there! Love your blog!
Break a leg!

Anonymous said...

Hey Divina, you must be very busy this week. Wishing you success! Break a leg!

Christine

Anonymous said...

in bocca a lupo, i wish i could come, but i am half way across the world from you.

again, wish you the best

tmp00 said...

Ohmigod!

Is this what you accidentally invited me to? I just deleted it at your behest...

I wish I could be there to see it! Break a leg!

Divina said...

Helg, thank you so much for your wishes!

Divina said...

Z, thank you, not only for being there but also for working so hard with the crew this past week!

Divina said...

Aleksej, did you enjoy it? I hope so! :))

Divina said...

Christine, it was indeed hellishly tiring... But we made it!! It was worth all the sleepless nights, all the effort, all the hard work. :)

Divina said...

Italian Girl sweetie, wish you could have been there! Thanks so much for your wishes!

Divina said...

Tom indeed! I'll be posting some pictures as soon as I have them! :)

Hugs!