Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fragrance Bouquet is Back!

After a week's silence, Fragrance Bouquet is back. Thank you so much for your patience and my apologies for being absent this past week. I finished my exams with great success: I passed two and still waiting for the results of the last one. The reason I am returning with more delay than I originally anticipated is that I booked a last minute weekend trip to Greece and only returned late last night. I went to see my dear grandmother who is not doing very well at all. But I don't want you to be sad for me... I spent more quality time with her in this extended weekend than I have in the last two years combined. I have returned with this happiness in my heart that has chased a lot of the sadness about her condition away. Or at least, that's the way I try (and choose) to see it. I was very sad before I left... It really feels better now.

One last thing before I let you enjoy today's review (found below):
I have seen that there are many unread emails in my inbox after my return. Unfortunately, I cannot access my email. Yeah, yahoo is being a pain. Just letting you know I am not ignoring your emails. I will send replies as soon as the problem is resolved.

Big hugs,

Divina


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearesr Divina,
I was so pleased to read this - congratulations upon your exams, and I'm sure that the final result will be excellent.
Also, I am glad that you returned from Greece feeling happier. The visit must have been therapeutic for you. Please take care of yourself!
Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Sometimes its really hard for me to keep a positive attitude. Reading your words is actually inspiring. May you always be able to look on the bright side of life.

Christine

ForTheLoveOfPerfume said...

Dearest Divina,

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Life hits hard and fast sometimes. I am so glad you were able to spend quality time with her. I agree with Christine! Your optimism is admirable and one of the reasons I love you so.

Xoxo and big ((hugs)),

Tamara

Divina said...

Dearest Linda, I've missed you! It's good to be back :) Thank you always for your kind words. They mean more than you know. *hugs*

Divina said...

Christine.. you have a lot of insight and ability to read between the lines. I wish the same to you, may you also be able to keep a positive outlook. Thank you, thank you for your comment.

Divina said...

Oh honey, I love you too!! You are so sweet :) Muah!