Monday, November 12, 2007

And a Little Rumor

While courting a box of La Collection again during the weekend, I got into a conversation about Lancome products with the very enthusiastic Lancome sales associate. We started initially talking about Climat, the reformulations, the difference between the 'regular' Climat and the one sold as part of La Collection. We then went on to discuss our preferences in regards to perfume concentrations, at which point the conversation turned to Magie Noire, and I expressed my disappointment at the lack of an EdP. To my surprise, the sales associate informed me that there will actually be an EdP of Magie Noire released after Christmas! Exciting, no? I do hope this is true!

Image: www.beautyburst.com


4 comments:

Perfumeshrine said...

I can't seem to recall if there is an EDP here or not, but the news of new concentrations on scents are always good. It's when they stop carrying one of them that I fear...

Anonymous said...

Oh goody - one of my all time favourites is Magie Noire. I wore it alot when I was younger and couldn't afford the perfume strength. My current edt is almost finished - but I am waiting now for the edp!!
Kim

Divina said...

Hey Helg,
Yes, I also keep meaning to check for an EdP when I travel to Greece but then I always forget. The only reason I thought there might be an EdP over there actually is because I seem to remember seeing a different bottle. Not that this would necessarily mean a different concentration, but you know. I am not even sure if there ever was an EdP released for Magie Noire in the past. Do you have any idea if there was?

Divina said...

Hey Kim! Had you smelled the Parfum? What did it smell like? I've only ever smelled the EdT. I adore Magie Noire and can't wait for an EdP.