Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fragrance Bouquet Featured in Sniffapalooza Mag & Free Bottle of Perfume!

Goodmorning dears! I am really happy to announce my collaboration with the wonderful Sniffapalooza Magazine starting from this month. The current issue devotes a huge section featuring my London trip memoires and I couldn't be prouder! Even if you've already read my travelogues here, be sure to read this juicy issue which contains not only fabulous perfume reviews, but also a fascinating interview with Marian Bendeth, Global Fragrance Expert and owner of Sixth Scents. Last but not least, be sure to sign the Guestbook (scroll all the way down to find it): Sniffapalooza Magazine is offering a free bottle of perfume for one of the first 100 readers that leave a comment! Don't miss out! Click here to be directed to the current issue.


9 comments:

GalileosDaughter said...

Congratulations! I've enjoyed your trip reports so much. Especially your last one from Instanbul, you write so well and with such feeling I felt I was there!

Best to you.

mc88 said...

Congratulations! I always look forward to reading about your travels and your fragrance reviews.

PinstripedZebra said...

Woohoo!

This is so cool, my favourite writer is published!!

Congratulations to you and sniffa!

//Z

Linda said...

Many, many congratulations dear Divina!

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Congratulations Divina! How wonderful... xo

ScentScelf said...

Add my voice to the chorus of congratulations. Very nice!

Nina Z. said...

Congratulations! You did a great job on those articles.

rebella said...

Congrats Divina, I really enjoyed reading them. :)

waftbyCarol said...

What a fantastic summer you have had !!
Thanks for taking me along for the ride...vicariously !!